This 1964 Cadillac Deville Convertible is clean inside and out and has been well-maintained throughout its long-term ownership. The car runs and drives well, and all major systems function correctly. Recent mechanical and cosmetic work performed by Treasured Motorcars includes:
- Rebuild of the vehicle’s front structure.
- Paint and refinishing of the entire vehicle.
- New convertible top installed.
- Installation of new brakes.
- Engine repaired and tuned.
- Fabrication of a complete custom exhaust system.