Treasured Motorcar Services had the privilege to perform extensive repair and refinishing work on this American convertible classic – the 1964 Cadillac DeVille. The 1964 DeVille’s bi-angular grill forms beautiful V-shaped lines along both vertical and horizontal planes, leading to the signature Cadillac tailfin design. It was truly a pleasure to perform the following work on this true American classic:
- Rebuilt the vehicle’s front structure.
- Paint and refinishing of the entire vehicle.
- New convertible top installed.
- Installation of all new brakes.
- Repaired the engine.
- Fabricated a complete custom exhaust system.
Click one of the images below to expand the gallery…