Treasured Motorcar Services added extensive customization to this rugged, and now truly unique, 1993 Land Rover Defender 130.
To achieve this new look we:
- Performed a complete paint job and refinish to the exterior.
- Added a new bed-lining to the cargo area.
- Added a complete LED light package.
- Powder-coated trim and accent pieces gloss black to match the body finish.
- Added custom 20″ wheels with 33″ tires.
- **(UPDATE) ** Fabricated custom engine mounts for a GM LS engine swap
To view the gallery, please click one of the images below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Dave Scrivener – Auto Exposure